Well it's another update for everyone.
Just a few things I want to clear up and get out there. Well, onto business:
First thing I want to say is that very recently I passed the 800 page view mark. This is amazing as I never would have thought my work would be so popular and I want to thank everyone for their support for my work, I couldn't have done it without you all.
Well I want give everyone a bit of info involving future art work of my status currently.
1. I posted a failed concept a while ago which then followed with me saying that I may or may not attempt it again and despite to say, I will not be attempting this anytime soon. There is still a change in the future where this failed concept may merge with other failed concepts (yes I have a lot more that you do not know about) You can view it again Here
in my scraps.
2. I've said before that at times I will remake some of my older pieces as I see fit and I'll let you know that I will be making a remake of my piece Twilight
. I'm sorry to say that I can not put a timeframe on this, but hey, it's a long heads-up.
3. For my newest concept I have recently put some thought into I can not elaborate a lot on, but I will give you some details to it. The idea to complete this involves three separate art pieces which connect to each other, along the lines of, for example, "Earth, Wind, and Fire". The concept may use colours that are seasonal, that's all up in the air right now.
4. I've been putting this off for over a few months now, but I've finally caved. I finally downloaded and installed Terragen
which allows me to create my own terrain pieces to use in my art. While I still have to find time to learn the basics, but hey, I can be optimistic, it's always fun to learn something new.
5. I would consider this the most important piece of news, so I added it last. I have lost my creative 'mojo' per say. Since I uploaded The Road to Caelum
I can not really seem to push onto my next concept. This may come to as a surprise to many of you, but just relax, this has happened countless times. I'm not currently addressing the issue because I currently have no free time at all to actually do anything about it, but hey, if you really want art work, take a gander at my old work.
Well enough for now. Hope to update more later on.